donderdag 28 oktober 2010

archive #003

Older and (in my humble opinion) memorable blogs from other websites.

livejournal
2007-03-11

“Hello.”

“Hey.”

“We haven’t spoken in a while.”

“You didn’t address me so I couldn’t answer.”

“Can’t you talk by yourself?”

“No.”

“Why not?”
“Can’t.”
“Why?”

“…”
“Hello?”

“…”

“Echo?”

“Yes?”

“Why can’t you?”
“Because I’m an echo, I’m just a reply.”
“You seem sad about it.”
“I am.”
“Sorry to hear. You know I’m always here for you?”
“I am only here because you are here and if you’re not I am not, so that goes without speaking so to speak.”

“You confuse me.”
“I feel I’ve been quite clear.”
“So you mean you only exist because I talk?”
“Yes, it doesn’t matter what you are. What are you anyway?”
“Me? I am… I… I don’t know actually.”
“Well, at least you’re no duck.”
“Why am I not a duck?”
“Ducks have no echo.”
“Oh…”
“Yeah…”


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten